Sending an email or a piece of mail must be read, batched by issue and then, tallied. Calls are tallied instantly and as soon as your voice mail message is heard.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to call for each issue or can I make one call for all issues?
- How-to: Use 5Calls.org
- Busy Lines or Voice Mail Box Full
- Can you add the local office numbers?
- Do you have a Facebook Page? How do I invite my friends?
- Why call the House when only Senate confirms SCOTUS? Why call the Senate/House on Executive Orders?
- Why do we sometimes call Representatives when only the Senate makes the decision (i.e. SCOTUS)?
- Do I need to call the local office closest to me?
- Which office should I call first? Washington D.C. or my rep's local office?
- Why do we call? Can't we just send them an email or a letter?